• Combats all signs of aging
• Help promotes weight loss
• Provides cardiovascular benefits
Resveratrol™ is an antioxidant that is commonly found in many plants. Red wine, peanuts, grapes and blueberries are some of its rich and popular sources. Though red wine had been known to have health benefits, in actuality the secret of these benefits lies in increased Resveratrol content. No natural or synthetic compound offers its extensive range of health and protective properties as confirmed in over 4,000 published scientific studies on resveratrol and its analogs. These studies have shown that Resveratrol supports healthy cardiovascular function through various mechanisms. Resveratrol, especially when combined with other polyphenols, is known for its anti-aging effects, as well as for its ability to support a healthy inflammatory response.
Resveratrol works at the cellular level to protect against damage due to aging. Resveratrol does this by activating a class of proteins called sirtuins that are found naturally in cells. Specifically, resveratrol activates - SIRT1, the anti-aging gene. SIRT1 fights aging at the cellular level by repairing damages in a cell’s DNA and regulating gene expression by ensuring that disease causing genes remain silent. As we get older, SIRT1 tends to be utilized to repair damaged DNA due to aging, free radicals and ultraviolet light rather than ensuring the proper genes remain silent. Resveratrol, the “Fountain Of Youth”.
RESVITAL™ users routinely report…
• Increases in energy and endurance
• Lower bad cholesterol, increase in good cholesterol
• Clearer, younger-looking skin
• Improved digestion
• Easier weight control
• Balanced blood sugar levels
• Stronger immune system
• Slow down the aging process
• No side-effect
• Polygonum Cuspidatum is a primary component in numerous nutraceutical products due to its elevated intensity of trans-resveratrol, a kind of polyphenolic trans-stilbene.
• Phytochemicals have the ability to develop effective results like antioxidant properties, cardiovascular protection, and strengthening of the immune system. It also has the ability to get rid of the side effects of chemotherapy as it acts as an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral among others.
• A comprehensive blend of polyphenols, including natural resveratrol and proanthocyanins (from grape seed)
• Polyphenol: (antioxidant’s ability to scavenge free radicals and up-regulate certain metal chelation reaction)
• Combats all signs of aging, including
wrinkles and age spots
• Reverses diseases such as diabetes, cancer
and heart disease
• Extends life span by protection against with
cell death and damage in brain and heart
• Produces anti-aging compounds that
promote cellular repair and integrity
• Provides cardiovascular benefits and
protects the heart
• Burns calories and promotes weight loss
• Increase HDL Cholesterol
• Lowers blood sugar and improves blood flow
"An antioxidant found in red wine and grapes known as resveratrol, already thought to help keep the heart healthy and ward off cancer, may also turn out to be a fat fighter, according to new research."
"Scientists at Harvard Medical School and elsewhere are studying a compound called resveratrol found in grapes, wine and nuts. At high doses, it appears to prolong life span and improve health."
“Researchers at the Harvard Medical School and the National Institute of Aging report that a natural substance found in red wine, known as resveratrol, offsets the bad effects of a high-calorie diet, and significantly extends your lifespan.”
• Managemnt Team
STEM CELL NUTRITION
• Vita Stim
• Liver MD
• Probiotic Gold
• Beta Glucan
• Global Distributors
• Contact Us